Career Services provides online resources so that students can:
- Research educational, career, and job information.
- View information on jobs in demand.
- Complete computer-aided instruction to develop resume writing skills and interview practice techniques.
- Use computer technology to access Dictionary of Occupational Titles (definitions of more than 2400 jobs), Occupational Outlook Handbook (detailed information about careers, jobs, salary ranges, and future outlooks) and Military Careers (all military agencies and job information).
- Receive professional guidance on career selections.