Veterans' Affairs

Wallace State Community College has many veterans enrolled in various programs throughout the College. The College Financial Aid Office works directly with veterans and other students eligible for veterans’ education benefits. The College renders guidance and counseling services to all qualified students who need assistance. The College refers Veterans who need further counseling to their local VA office.

Each student who is attending college with assistance from the Veterans’ Administration must notify the certifying official of current enrollment each term and of any changes. Without notification, certification is delayed; consequently, benefit payments are delayed.

Additional information on Veterans’ Affairs is discussed in more detail in the Student Financial Assistance section.