Skip to main content
- A student who attends another postsecondary institution and who seeks credit for transfer to that parent institution may be admitted to the College as a transient student.
- The student must submit an application for admission and an official letter from the institution that certifies that the credit earned at the college will be accepted as a part of the student’s academic program.
- Transient Students are responsible for completing the transcript request to assure that transcripts are sent to the parent institution.
- Wallace State Students who seek to take classes as a transient student at another institution should complete the Transient Request form and submit it to email@example.com. Students must be in good academic standing. Students who owe a balance to the college will not be issued a Transient letter.
- Credit for the course(s) will be accepted in partial fulfillment of the degree requirements at Wallace State provided a grade of “C” or better was earned in the transient course.