Transfer Students

  1. A student who has previously attended another regionally or Council on Occupational Education accredited postsecondary institution will be considered a transfer student.
  2. Transfer students on academic or disciplinary suspension from another college or university must submit a written request to the College Admissions Committee for admission.
  3. A student who has completed the baccalaureate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution will be required to submit only the transcripts from the institution conferring the highest degree.
  4. Transfer students with less than a baccalaureate degree must submit transcripts from all colleges attended and either high school transcripts with graduation date or proof of completion of GED. See General Admissions Procedures.