Skip to main content
- A student who has previously attended another regionally or Council on Occupational Education accredited postsecondary institution will be considered a transfer student.
- Transfer students on academic or disciplinary suspension from another college or university must submit a written request to the College Admissions Committee for admission.
- Students who have completed an Associate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution are required to submit only the transcript from the institution granting the degree (unless receiving financial aid).*
- Students who wish to have credit transferred from another institution must submit official transcripts from each transfer institution for evaluation.
- Students with less than an Associate degree must submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and either a High School transcript with graduation date or completion of GED. (see General Admissions Procedures)
- Students applying to programs with a separate admission process should contact a Program Advisor for transcript requirements.